Pages

ODSAPE2000

ODSAPE2000
HELLS BELLS

ODSCAPE PICTURES INC.

ODSCAPE PICTURES INC.
MOON OVER MIAMI

ODSCAPE2000

ODSCAPE2000
I WAS HERE BEFORE!

Giant Squid in Space

Giant Squid in Space
What the Fuck is This?

December 10, 2010

ODSCAPE2000-ABSTRACT ART FOR THE END OF TIMES

ODSCAPE2000 - ABSTRACT ART FOR THE END OF TIMES- FREE ART PRINTS!


ODSCAPE2000 is a series of 20 Abstract Art Prints.  The artist Stephen W. Stanko from Winter Haven, Fl. He's been working in watercolor, oils and acrylics for over 25 years. This is an exellent series of abstract art prints. They are very strange and unique. The artist beleives they are a gifts from Heaven.
Stephen's work ranges from abstract art to landscapes of florida's beautiful sunsets and sunrises. The style of work is unique. This artist has been unemployed and homeless at times. He is using his gifts now to promote the christian point of view. Using the Bible as some subject matter and the mother earth as subject matter.  His peronal life has been good and not so good for this artist but he believes that god has given him a gift and he should use it for the benefit of anyone interested in beautiful art, and to spread the word of god. This series can be defined as beautiful or not, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" This series is definately unique and strange and odd.


"My name is Stephen W. Stanko. I was born february 19, 1959 in Grand Junction, Co. I grew up in Pueblo, Co. I graduated from National College with a AAS Degree in Business Administration - in 1989. I have always wanted to be a professional artist, my choice as a child was not a toy car or a
baseball, it was colored pencils and paint and paper. As a teenager people wanted me to paint or draw them something. I really don't choose a theme or really think about it. My brush is an extention of
my hand and my hand is an extention of my mind. I think my abstract work is my annointed gift from god.


I really didn't connect God's Gift for me untill several, badly chosen roads some really rocky ones lead me to my wife of 4 years. She has helped me to understand what true love is all about.
All my work is done with love, my wife feels like each painting is like one of our children, because I put so much of myself into each one. I hope you enjoy my work as much as my family does. I was adopted into a very loving family in colorado, but the choices I've made in life have put a very negative spin on things. Untill I met my wife Polly, I had no direction in my life. I was in a downward spiral of sin. I am now seeking to have a positive and christian lifestyle. We all live on
earth and life here is a BITCH!, sometimes.  Without God and my wife Polly I would be a very unhappy soul.  Thank God for the good things in life.  Some of the my work can be seen at:
This site or in 

Winter Haven, Florida
Contact the artist at:
sstanko2000@live.com
PEACEOUT!
STEPHEN  W. STANKO

1 comment:

  1. SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN TO THIS BLOG FOR QUIT SOME TIME. I HAVE BEEN CONCENTRATING ON OTHER ITEMS... I NEED TO HAVE A CONSTANT FLOW OF INCOME, TO BRING THIS BLOG TO IT'S MOST EXCELLENT CONDITION, - YOU AND I DESERVE THE BEST BLOG WE CAN GET!!! I AM LOOKING INTO A RESIDUAL INCOME SERVICE IT REALLY LOOKS GOOD TO ME I HOPE IT WORKS AND WE CAN DO WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO --BLOGGER---


    '

    ReplyDelete